Acne itself is embarrassing. Regrettably, as soon as it heals, it leaves scars behind, that are extremely painful to clear away.
There are loads of commercial lotions that declare they can remove scars and dark spots, but they are high-priced and typically ineffective, and it contains chemical compounds that can again additional injury to the skin.
Today’s Post will Discuss “How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Acne Scars Treatment At Home”
As an alternative to commercial lotions, use of tea tree oil can be the best option as tea tree oil is organic, inexpensive, and powerful, and I am here about to inform you precisely how to use tea tree oil to get rid of acne scars naturally within days.
Is It Safe To Use Tea Tree Oil For Acne Scars?
1) Research signifies that tea tree oil lightens acne scars and scars from injuries without any side effects.
2) Tea tree oil has a wide spectrum of action, it is the strongest antiseptic because Tea tree oil is antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
3) That is why Tea tree oil is often used as a natural remedy for preventing infections, healing small wounds, blisters, acne scars, and burns.
4) Tea tree oil has Terpinen–4, an antimicrobial element that kills the bacteria which induce acne.
5) Tea tree oil heals wounded skin.
6) It moisturizes and restores the skin’s organic oil stability.
7) Tea tree oil penetrates deep into pores to clear away harmful toxins and reduce the clogging that triggers acne and lightens the scars.
8) Tea tree oil decreases irritation and removes dead skin cells to decrease scars.
Things To Remember Before Using Tea Tree Oil
- Applying tea tree oil, you need to carefully monitor what concentration it has. For example, A 5% solution of essential oil is good for treating acne, and 10% will cope with the problem of sweaty feet.
- It should be remembered that before starting treatment, apply a small amount of tea tree oil to a small area of the skin to check the body’s response to it.
- If redness, burning or other skin irritation is observed, the oil must be diluted or not used at all.
1) Tea Tree Oil With Virgin Olive Oil
Olive oil purifies pores and moisturizes skin.
- Two drops of tea tree oil
- 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- 2-3 pieces of Tissue paper
How To Make:-
Mix two drops of tea tree oil with one tablespoon of additional virgin olive oil. Apply mixture to the affected area on your skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Wipe off with tissues.
How Often You Can Use:-
You can repeat this process daily to see significant results within 7 days.
You can Watch this video or Subscribe Our Youtube Channel Here For More Videos:-
2) Diluted Tea Tree Oil For Acne Scars
You can use diluted tea tree oil to combat acne scars on your face.
- ½ teaspoon of tea tree oil
- two teaspoons of water
How To Make:-
Mix ½ teaspoon of tea tree oil with two teaspoons of water. Apply to the affected area on your skin and leave it to 3-4 hours or overnight. Rinse with water and pat dry with towel or tissue paper, Then Apply organic moisturizer like natural coconut oil.
How Often You Can Use:-
Repeat each day to get rid of acne scars.
How Long Does It Take For Tea Tree Oil To Work On Acne:-
It depends on skin types, and also varies from person to person, but you can see a significant changes or improvement within 2-3 weeks.
I hope you greatly enjoy this post regarding “How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Acne Scars Treatment At Home”, Leave a comment below if you need any further solution or recommendation, I will be very much happy to assist you.
If you found this article helpful and know someone who seriously needs this, so please share this article with them by clicking social media button.
Thanks in advance,